1. Vapaudenpatsas: opastettu veneretki, Ellis Island & Liberty Island
Alkaen € 20.9
Alkaen € 20.9
Alkaen € 54.8
Alkaen € 94.2
Alkaen € 110.5
Alkaen € 28.9
Alkaen € 34.6
Alkaen € 53.9
Alkaen € 35.5
Alkaen € 32.7
Alkaen € 27
Must-See in New York: Statue of Liberty
Get up close to Lady Liberty on this fully guided Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island tour! Skip the long lines to the Statue of Liberty and head to the pedestal/base and museum. When you reach Ellis Island, take a moment reflect on the history of many refugees who have arrive to America, and take in phenomenal views of New York City's skyline.
Once you've crossed the river on the ferry, you'll be close enough to touch the Statue of Liberty - which wasn't always green, you know. Fun fact: the process of weathering had turned her copper covering from brown to green by 1920!
Why wait in line to see her full glory when this smartphone ticket whisks you right to the pedestal? Take a peek inside the museum, and witness spectacular views of New York City's sparkling skyline.
At the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island, see where families and individuals still head to celebrate and honor the members of their family who made the arduous journey to America.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts infront of Starbucks at Battery Place. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Ellis Island. You can choose to stay on Ellis Island and return when you please or take the ferry back to Battery Park with the guide.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4 hours.
- Skip-the-line access to the Liberty and Ellis Island ferry
- Audio guide on the ferry in English and Spanish
- Access to Liberty Island, with impressive views of New York City
- Access to Ellis Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Access to the Statue of Liberty pedestal (base), including the Statue of Liberty Museum
- English speaking guide during the entire tour
What ticket types are available?
Infant (0-3) Free of charge
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- You must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items: http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety.htm
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
Säästä aikaa – ohita jonot
Kesto: 4 tuntia
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island: Skip The Line + Pedestal Access
Starbucks 1 Battery Place 10004 New York